The Humiditrak App allows for you to quickly add optional information about your valuable.
1. To navigate to a sensor's profile, select the sensor from the My Instruments screen and then press the settings icon in the upper right hand corner of the graph screen. Once the buttons are displayed at the bottom of the screen, tap the Details button.
2. From the sensor Details screen, you can now add or change the following:
- Avatar: Click on the Avatar to change the default icon. You can select from a number of default Avatars provided by the App; choose a photo from your library; or take a photo using your device's camera.
- Name Your Instrument: You can add or change your instrument's name simply by pressing the pencil and typing in the name.
- Brand: You can change the brand by tapping in the field. A list of available brands will be presented for you to choose from. Simply choose the desired brand and tap "Done".
- Information Fields: A number of information fields are available and will allow you to add relevant information about your instrument. Simply select the field and type in the name or value.