If for some reason you encountered an error during calibration, it is likely caused by instability in humidity and/or temperature.
To ensure the calibration proceeds to completion, follow these guidelines:
- Maintain the calibration kit between 50º F-90º F for the entire 24 hour calibration period
- Avoid large changes in temperature or humidity, for example keep the calibration kit out of direct sunlight
- Properly seal the calibration kit pouch and leave it undisturbed for the entire calibration period
- The Boveda One-Step Calibration Kit is guaranteed to be accurate for up to 3 months after opening. As a safeguard, check the Boveda calibration standard pack and make sure is not hard and dried out.
- Important: Towards the end of the calibration period, it is important that the app and the sensor are connected so that all the remaining data points collected by the sensor can be downloaded to the app to perform the final calibration calculations.
If you are continuing to have trouble calibrating your sensor, don't hesitate to contact support at:
- Direct chat within the app (User menu)
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1-888-997-2707