1. You can customize the calibration of your sensor by manually adding an offset to the calibration. From the main calibration screen, tap Customize.
2. To enter an offset, tap the value in the offset field and enter a new offset.
3. If you have previously performed a two-point calibration, you can enter new offsets for both the high point and low point. Toggle the Two Point Calibration button and both the High Point Offset and Low Point Offset will be displayed. Tap the value in the offset field and enter a new offset.
4. You can also reset the offsets to the default values by tapping the Reset Defaults button.
5. You can confirm the offset by viewing the new humidity value in the My Valuables screen for the specific sensor.